Based in Little Island, we have 500 storage units ranging from small storage lockers to warehouse size units. U Store It is bright, modern and the safest storage facility in Cork. We offer our customers 24 hour access 7 days a week to their storage space.
Our storage facility is electronically gated and each unit is individually alarmed with 24 hour security. The building is monitored by a high-tech camera system operational at all times to ensure complete peace of mind while you are storing with U Store It Cork.
There are two separate loading bays with roller access doors and two large lifts that can transport you and your goods very safely. Trolleys and pallet trucks are available to help you move into your very own storage room.
Cork Storage Center Features
- Free WIFI
- Access whenever you need it
- Ample parking and loading areas
- Wide range of storage units – easy to switch sizes as you need
- We sell boxes, tape and all packing supplies
- Onsite Security
- Accept deliveries when you can’t be here
- Forklift available on request.
- Flexible terms – no lease or rates applicable.
- Discounted removals
Cork Branch Special Offers
Talk to Gemma or Francis in our Cork branch 021 4353 030 for details of Special Offers
- 50% Discount on Selected Sizes!
- Professional Removals €50.00 per hour for 2 men and truck
- Long Term Discount
- Prepayment Discount
U Store It really helped me out when I needed urgent storage. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff down in Little Island. The building is really impressive and the price wasn’t bad either. Thanks for all your help. Highly recommended.
Séan M – U Store It Cork Customer
Really very good service. I had no problem and it was all so easy. The personnel there were very helpful and understood what I needed. I can recommend U Store It. Thanks.
Kathleen Lombard – U Store It Cork Customer
Find Our Cork Branch
Travelling from West Cork/Suburbs or Cork City
- Take the South Ring Road onto the N40
- Continue through the Jack Lynch tunnel.
- At the Dunkettle roundabout take the third exit onto the Rosslare/Waterford road. N25
- Take junction 2 R623 exit to Little Island/Glounthaune
- Turn right at the lights onto R623 and at the roundabout, take the second exit and continue to the next set of lights, turning left at the Topaz petrol station.
- Take the second left into the Euro Business Park. Take the first right you come to, continue to the end of the road and U Store It is on the right-hand side.
Travelling from East Cork/Main Dublin Road.
- Take the N25 Cork/Waterford road.
- At junction 2 take the R623 exit to Little Island /Glounthaune
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto R623
- Continue to the Topaz garage and turn left at those lights.
- Take the second left into the Euro Business Park. Take the first right you come to; continue to the end of the road and U Store It is on the right-hand side.