Ah summertime, the weather is good, the birds are singing, flowers are blooming and the little ones are off school. For kids, the summertime represents a seemingly endless and carefree time, for parents however the reality is quite different.
Children are hard to please and It can be a difficult task trying to plan regular fun activities to keep them busy over the holidays.
- LIKE our FACEBOOK PAGE
- SHARE the competition POST
- COMMENT your favourite TAYTO FLAVOUR
Tayto Park is located in Kilbrew just outside Ashbourne, Co Meath and was launched in November 2010 by Ray Coyle, the owner of Largo foods who manufacture Tayto.
Over the last six years it has expanded rapidly and is now seen as one of Ireland’s premier outdoor theme parks. The park has over two dozen attractions to suit all ages including:
- The Eagle Sky Adventure Zone, which features Ireland’s largest wooden Roller Coaster, the Cú Chulainn Coaster, The Rotator, Air Race and the Tayto Twister 20 metre slide
- The Zoo, which is a large open conservation area containing rare breeds of farm animals such as Highland Cattle, Pygmy Goats & Sicilian Donkeys. The conservation also contains rare wild animals such as Amur Leopards & Tigers, Corsac Foxes, Wallabies & Mountain Lions.
- There is also a large variety of excotic birds & reptiles to see including the Eurasian Eagle Owl, Bald Eagle, Emu & Black Swan. Reptiles include the Green Iguana and Boa Constrictor snake.
- There are many more attractions in the Eagle’s Nest including Mr Tayto’s Pony Rail, The Steam Train Express and the Grand Carousel.
- General Attractions at the park include, the Vortex Tunnel, Ice Valley, Dinosaurs Alive & the iconic Tayto Factory Tour where you can see where the all the flavoursome magic happens.
The winner of this brilliant prize will be announced on Friday, July 29th so make sure to get your entries in as soon as possible and the very best of luck to you all!.